Friday, July 1, 2011

tarps+soap+water = a little summer fun.


Since we move next week, Nathan decided to have a bunch of his guy friends over for one last insane gathering. Usually they just shoot one another with airsoft guns and play xbox all day and night, but this time, they improvised a bit. What started out as water baseball ended up as a giant slip and slide...as well as a wrestling mat. 



The interesting facial expressions are from the soap in their eyes. Thank goodness for the hose, or else they would all have ended up blind. 





I love that my brother knows me well enough to create fun shots for me, and I didn't even have to ask :)





Michael, Carl, Nathan and Ty!
We probably won't have any more black out mountain dew left after they get at it...
but thanks for the fun photos, gentlemen.

1 comment:

Annie said...

greeaaaattttt action shots, MC!!! :) love the frozen action- like the water/soap drops.
miss you more :)
-Annie