Monday, July 25, 2011

and I'll wear my pearls.

Since college is fast approaching, I'm trying to fill every one of these last days at home with lovely memories. I've been forgetting lately how precious is the time that I have left with the people who love me most! Even the small things, like going for coffee and an antique excursion with my mom and brother, are such blessings from the Lord and I can't ever take them for granted. 








Nathan drove us to the quaint town a little ways away from us. How strange it is that he can drive!








My new [old] Ansco B2 Speedex - 85mm! A few people got on to me for this happy purchase of mine. 
"What are you going to do with that?"
Love it, that's what. And if I can figure it all out, take some awesome shots with it. 








I got made fun of for taking pictures of coffee.. but they should know by now that I'm going to do it (:
this was Nathan's white mocha iced coffee. mmm.








cafe au lait! 
I watched "Finding Nemo" this weekend - bubbles. my coffee, my bubbles. 








a very good day.
and the next time I post, it'll be of the circus.
//

3 comments:

Annie said...

<3<3<3 love you.

kimberly said...

Really cute blog! I love your photography, and thus, am your newest follower. ;)
In Christ,
kimberly

Unknown said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I too get stares and made fun of when I take pictures of food. Oh well. :) The picture of your lovely camera is gorgeous.