Monday, July 4, 2011

I'll be missing you.

Sammie and Deborah came over this weekend for one last little get together.
And as much as I hate goodbyes, our time together was wonderful! 
an incredibly pointless movie, lots of candy, and a very late night of laughter with two of my favorite people was exactly what I needed before the move. 
To top it all off, they let me take pictures :)


















They are pretty much adorable. 

Props to Deborah for this one :)





 She's the only one who can whip her hair prettily. 

smiling can be painful. 

Photo credits go to Sammie :)



Sammie didn't know I was there, as she mocked the drama model-esque poses :)

 Deborah's lovely use of my camera :)


2 comments:

Emilyann said...

Your feather extensions look absolutely lovely! And I know what it feels like to move, so you'll definitely be in my prayers through the next few weeks and months. Missed you at the gathering!! <3

Annie said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS. :)