Thursday, April 14, 2011

crazy cat lady.

For those of you who aren't cat lovers, I'm sorry for this next post.
I, on the other hand, absolutely adore cats. We have four, so that should tell you something..
The day before my third birthday I told my parents I wanted a kitten. My dad went searching all over the place and found me a half Siamese. I still remember peering at Pocahontas in a cardboard box as she cried.
(I was in a major Pocahontas and Mulan phase at that time...thankfully I didn't name her Mulan...)
Pocahontas turned 15 this year. She sleeps with me, sits in my chair as I do my homework, follows me around the house, and freaks out when I'm not home.
I love cats, and all animals for that matter, but cats are particularly awesome.
In my opinion anyway..


And if you're wondering why on earth I would have a post about cats..in the past week I've somehow managed to get good pictures of them, which is rare. And Simba did something particularly cute which I photographed and my mom "dared" me to put it on here...not that I mind :)


my precious!
pochimin, pocah, fat cat, pilates girl, jezebel.


Winston!
this is old...like right when I first got my camera, but I couldn't get a new good shot of him..tempermental old man.
winny, winnikins, lucifer, old man, winnen.


Simba! he was laying on his back with his paws up above his head. adorable little guy. He cries like a girl.
simmy, ahhkarimba, drapey paws, fatty, mean brother, timba, timmy.


Ducky! she's adorable, even if she sucks on blankets...
duck duck goose, goosey, lucy, little sister, little one, munchkin, sucky ducky, mean sister.




No comments: