Monday, April 11, 2011

class of 2011.

A few weeks ago I got my senior pictures done by Mary Jane Kinnas.
She did such a beautiful job and I had an amazing time with her. Definitely check out her website! 
Taken at the lovely Henderson Village in Perry Georgia, Mrs. Mary Jane got so many great shots! I love them all. And now that I'm having to chose only one to include in graduation invitations, I'm having a rather difficult time. So ladies and gents, this is where you come in (: I've somehow managed to narrow my favorites to just a few, so now I need some help. I'd love yalls feedback!
please and thankyou








3 comments:

Annie said...

Love the first.
Love the fourth.
Love the fifth.

love. love. loovvveeee. :):):)

you're so pretty. :)

-Annie

Susannah said...

I like the second, third, and fourth best, I think. You're so lovely!

seanm1994 said...

I like the last. :O