Monday, August 8, 2011

tomorrow's the day..

... I leave for college!
My brother flew in from Athens on Friday, so we've had one last weekend - all of us together again.
It's a very strange feeling, knowing that I start college next Monday. 
I've looked forward to it for so long, and now that it's here I wish I had more time. 
My parents keep telling me I don't have to go; that there's still time to change my mind and stay. 
Tonight, we watched home videos from 1996. How I wish I could go back, and be that little girl again, with my chubby little face and hair bows. 


Saturday we took a trip to Baton Rouge. Grayson had too much fun playing with my camera.


We finally got to see Mike the Tiger! the LSU mascot.


Baton Rouge has some very pretty lakes. We stopped, and I got out and harassed some ducks.



My family then locked me out of the car and made me dance to get back in. 
We adopted this method from America's Funniest Home Videos years and years ago..
And it's still one of our favorite things to do to one another. 


"Dalrymple..sounds like a pimple."
what we heard whenever Grayson saw a Dalrymple sign.


goof.


My brothers are the type of people who are always making everyone around them laugh.
I love them to death, and am so glad to call them my brothers. 


I now have to go finish packing the car..
University of Georgia, here I come.

-mary catherine.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

:'( love you!! :) -livie

Anonymous said...

Your Father and Mother and Brother miss you! Dad

Nina said...

Dalrymple.... sounds like a pimple


LOL