Sunday, August 7, 2011

rewind and freeze.

There's a family in my church that have lived in this little old town for the past two hundred years or so. 
My dad visited their farm a few weeks ago and came back raving about how much I would love it. 
And then he arranged for me to go take pictures. 
Be still my heart - it was like taking a step back in time. 
I could've stayed there for hours and just happily wandered about. 


{a pigeonnier}


{all things old = love}


{I really wanted to go in this slate roofed barn! but a warning about the frequently seen snakes, and my immense fear of them, quickly stopped me.}




{banana spiders}


{oh cows. love love love}


{I think I've got a new favorite picture}


-mary catherine.

1 comment:

kimberly said...

Gorgeous pictures! Love old building so, so much!