Monday, March 28, 2011

the aftermath.

Here are just a few pictures from my wonderful birthday weekend.
 ♥

Rebekah, me, Deborah and Sammie at the Windsor.
  


self timer on a trash can..
 

Rebekah! right before she left:(
 


so many retakes..
 


Deborah, Sammie and me. Finally, a decent picture of all three of us.
  

Sammie!
  


darling Deborah!
 


the most awesome shoes that my grandma gave me. Love you Mina!
  



the gorgeous watch that my parents gave me, that I've wanted for months:) absolutely love it.
 

Hello Kitty cake for the eighteen year old? oh yes.
 
 perfect birthday:)






5 comments:

Annie said...

I love this. You are absolutely adorable. And your hair! Soooo pretty. Do you curl it or is it naturally that way?

I love you.

-Annie

Mary Catherine said...

aw thanks Annie:)
It's naturally curly, but for this I partially blow dried it so it'd be more wavy than tight ringlets.

I love you too. and I absolutely CANNOT wait to see you!!

Emilyann said...

Happy birthday, Mary Catherine!!! I had a Hello Kitty birthday cake, too!! :) You're GORGEOUS by the way.

And thanks for all your really sweet comments on my blog. :)

Are you coming to the gathering? I'll have to add you on Facebook so we can get to know each other before then! :)

Mary Catherine said...

Aw thankyou! :)
And anytime, I love your blog!

Yes! I definitely am:) so excited. but I actually don't have my facebook anymore..haha and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be commenting back to you on my own happy little blog..I'm rather new and unaware of all the blogging rules and regularities:)

Emilyann said...

Haha, no worries, I always check back. :)

My email's duckydiddlylove@gmail.com :) Drop me a note sometime!! See you in Juuuune :)