Saturday, January 21, 2012

college happenings.

this post is one for all the pictures of friends and events in my life that have yet to make it up here!
so prepare to step back into early November. 
and a lot of these photographs were taken via camera phone..
so dont expect an exceptional photographical quality.

sic 'em.
lets go dawgs.
UGA vs. Auburn. 
one of the best games of the season, especially to be at.
Athens was on fire that weekend. 

Jaynie. 

 Grace and Jaynie.

Jaynie, Grace and Ruthie.

oak street date night
the pictures didn't turn out so well..

 Ben, Aubrey, me, Jack, Rachel and Wes.
Jack!!

miscellaneous ruf

 left to right:
Jaynie, Jessie, Laura, Grace, Madi, me and Ruthie.
at the Thanksgiving potluck.

The Annual RUF Tacky Christmas Party. 
Heath and David.

then there was the Freshman Bonfire, just last week.

 back, left to right:
Mitch, Jon, David hiding, Heath, Builder, Wes, Jake, Logan, Matt, and Andrew,
front, left to right:
Me, Mike - RUF Intern, Jaynie, Jack and Michael.

Jaynie and I trying to be thug. or hipster. I can't remember what we were going for. 






 Wes rarely takes pictures, so the goal of the night was for the rest of us to get as many pictures with him as possible. We succeeded excessively.

one of my favorites from the night.

the uncategorizable

 Demi and I get bored sometimes.

 I went to Ramsey for the first time..

roommate adventures!
 Laura and I figured out how to concoct our own rice krispy treats at the dining halls.

next year..
This week has been a busy one in preparing for next year.
I will be living with my dear friends Perry, Jessica and Haley!
We put the deposit down on our house in Sleepy Hollow on Thursday!!
The Lord has provided me with so much in this area for next year. A wonderful house in a great, safe location, with solid, like minded girls who have become my closest friends. 
I could not be more thankful for what God has graciously been doing in my life.
Praise the Lord.

Perry, Haley, Jessica and me. 

 you can't really see it because of the photo quality, but the binder says 
"J & MC & P and Tangled Love 4 eva"
because we adore Tangled. 
For Christmas, Perry gave me a Tangled nightgown. 

Love it.

 Darling Perry

 Typical for me and Jessica..

 Jessica left her ring in a friend's room. Russell proceeded to come and jokingly propose with it.

 At RUF, right after Haley confirmed that she could live with us!

 Background boys: Jake, Michael, Heath and Ben.

our house is in a subdivision called "Sleepy Hollow."
we have yet to name our house - a working progress.


so there's college life at the moment. 
all the fun parts, at least.
I left out the long nights of homework, 8 am classes, stress, exhaustion, and art projects that make me want to pull my hair out. 
maybe next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having fun.... why do so many people wear hats backwards? Kind of dorky if you ask me..... nice house.... only been to Ramsey once? wow..... need a little exercise, eh? Love you, Dad

Jessica Graber said...

YAY. I LOVE YOU AND OUR FRIENDS.