Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I graduate in three days.

Yes siree bob.
Graduation has finally arrived, and I could not be more excited, with a sliver of terrified.
It is taking me a while to grasp the fact that I am actually about to graduate from high school. I never thought this day would come. I remember in elementary school looking at all the "big kids" in their caps and gowns. And now that I have mine, wow those things are hot..and I look like a dork in my cap.
Worth it.
My parents are always reminding me of Psalm 16:6,
"the lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed I have a beautiful inheritance."

As graduation fast approaches, I'm constantly amazed by God's goodness to me. I can not even express how incredible it is that I will be going to UGA with Grayson, and that I actually made it through high school! There were days when I thought I couldn't do it. 
Here's to new challenges and new phases in life, and most importantly, 
here's to God's goodness, providence and sovereignty in every aspect of my life. 

"for I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11 

acceptance letter. such a beautiful blessing of a day. even if they didn't put all of my name.

Class of 2011. it never gets old.

The bedding that Laura and I chose for our future dorm room. love it.

Never do I ever write on my Barbie calendar. I thought I'd make an exception.

And my new shoes for graduation! Hopefully I won't trip and fall. It is on Friday the 13th, you know...


No comments: